We’re seeking a skilled editor with an eye for detail, a good sense of aesthetics and a strong feel for storytelling. You should be hard-working, confident in your abilities, and enjoy figuring out solutions to problems. An understanding and appreciation of YNG is nice but not necessary. Most of all, you should be passionate about what you do and enthusiastic about working in the music and culture space.
Role & Responsibilities
- Daily editing of content, including short-form and long-form doc-style content, short-form brand spots and sizzle reels.
- Media management of digital video files.
- Helping drive engagement of video created by both you and the team.
- Be an active member of the larger editorial team – developing ideas; figuring out how to produce and edit content in new, fun and engaging ways.
- Fully proficient in Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro
- At least 2 years experience editing documentary style content (short and/or long form), as well as sizzle/recap reels
- Experience in basic edit prep (assistant editing, syncing, etc.) as well as managing media on a network/server
- Good vibes and plays nice with others
- A background in design or graphic design
- Experience with After Effects and/or other motion-graphics programs
- Experience with color-correcting
- Knowledge of YNG and music media in general
How To Apply
To apply attach and email a PDF of your resume and video reel or relevant links to any videos you would like us to consider to firstname.lastname@example.org